We appreciate your interest in writing for The Senior Care Blog. Currently, we are accepting proposals and submissions for content related to senior care.
The Senior Care Blog is a free online resource of information and entertainment about senior living. Our goal is to provide support, insight and fun articles for seniors transitioning into senior living and their families. Life doesn’t stop during retirement, it’s about new beginnings. If your article fits that goal, then we want you to write for The Senior Care Blog.
If you would like to have your work published on The Senior Care Blog, we request that you submit a brief summary of the article you would like to publish and include how you believe your article will help seniors and/or the family of seniors.
Article submissions must be original and cannot be previously published online or print.
The articles or blog posts must be related to the senior living niche, within in the general categories described in the Writer’s Guidelines.
The Senior Care Blog Content Categories
- Senior Care News - Current events.
- Recipes: Heart & Brain Healthy - Healthy, delicious and easy to prepare.
- Caregiver Tips - Tips for caregivers to alleviate stress and provide the best care for their loved ones.
- Senior Health & Fitness - How-to Health & Fitness articles and videos for seniors.
- On the Move - Guidance for seniors and their families researching and considering the transition to senior living.
- Retirement Living - Stories and useful information about Retirement Living. Articles should dispel myths, educate and entertain readers.
- Assisted Living - Stories and useful information about Assisted Living. Articles should dispel myths, educate and entertain readers.
- Alzheimer’s & Memory Care - Stories and useful information about Assisted Living. Articles should dispel myths, educate and entertain readers.
- Family Matters - Senior living is a whole new dynamic for a loved one, and the entire family.
- Daily Inspirations - Life's inspiration doesn't end when you get old. As a matter of fact, there is more more inspiration to be shared!
- Humor - There is always something to laugh about.
- Senior Finance - A great collection of resources for seniors to manage their finances.
- Caregiver Videos - Our experts share their knowledge and tips on how to communicate and care for loved ones.
Article ideas, submissions or general questions can be sent via email to Inquiry@TheSeniorCareBlog.com or the address listed below. Attachments will not be open, please send your article idea in the body of the email in plain text.
The Senior Care Blog
Attn: Editorial Submissions, Emeritus Senior Living
3131 Elliott Ave., Suite 500
Seattle, WA 98121
The Editorial Team,
The Senior Care Blog